Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applikation from popelfen. resto druid. 80 (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
popelfen912

Applikation from popelfen. resto druid. 80 (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Applikation from popelfen. resto druid. 80 (Accepted)   Applikation from popelfen. resto druid. 80 (Accepted) EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:25 pm

Personal Information

Name: Casper

Character Information

Character Name: Popelfen

Level: 80

Class: Druid

Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Popelfen

Professions: Minning and Skinning, i know that it is alt professions but i needed money and skinning and mining is easy money when you grind. but im gonna go with BS and Enchanting soon i think.

Alts: Aromox (warrior) level 80

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? I haven't been in that many because i usually stay in them and are loyal to them, but i have been in "Hyggestuen" and "Det Danske Jægerkorps" i leaved because none of them were good enough to raid and none of them were good enough.

Why do you want to join Novus Vita? Actually Awni asked me to join, he/she said that you were gonna raid toc 10/25 and Onyxia 10/25 man and thats what i need in the moment and ofc. i will be going with you if you are gonna raid ulduar 10/25 for a little fun:). The guild also seems like it could be a very big a good guild some day and i hope the people in it are friendly.

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? acutally i haven't raided much in pre TBC and TBC because i always did pvp (BG and Arena) it was first in WOTLK i began to raid. and i have been raiding much so i find myself very experienced.

What is your WotLK raiding experience? I will say that i got very good experience with raiding in WOTLK, have cleared toc 10 man some times and Ony 10/25 is very easy in my opinion.

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations? Mostly i am healer, mostly raid healer when i am a druid, but i can also be dps in my balance spec. i have cleared toc 10 man and ony 10/25 in both resto and balance.

What are the most important stats for your class, explain? My stats is Intellect, spirit, spell power, MP5, stam and haste for healer and a little crit chance.

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead? Yes i am willing to respec if the guild told me too. but my feral gear isent the best, i got 37k unbuffed in bearform in feral spec and feral gear.

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday. Yes i will be available, i am online all nights sunday - thursday and mostly the weekend. so yes i am online much and always ready to raid.

Do you have/can you install our guild addons?
- Omen = can get it.
- OrA2 = can get it.
- DBM = got it.

Are you able to use Ventrilo? Yes i already got on my computer. i use it when i can, when i raid.

How long have you been playing WoW? I have been playing WOW for like 3 years.

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? I am a very nice guy, can make fun and ready for almost everything, but i also take the game serious when we raid, but we can still have fun while we raid. i hope you can use me. CJ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

Applikation from popelfen. resto druid. 80 (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applikation from popelfen. resto druid. 80 (Accepted)   Applikation from popelfen. resto druid. 80 (Accepted) EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm

Already accepted!

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com

Applikation from popelfen. resto druid. 80 (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1