Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wooddy

Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted)   Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted) EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:35 pm

Personal Information
Name: Reece

Character Information
Character Name: Wooddy
Level: 80
Class: Warrior (Prot)
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Wooddy
Professions: Mining (450) + Inscription (437)
Alts: Staze 80 priest, 70 hunter, 70 warlock, 63 druid.

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Before on Staze i was in dominion when Naxx was out, i was kicked because i wasnt raiding enough but i did tell one of the officers that i was away because of revising. I have also been in Mars, Hellsing and Unbroken but they have all broke down.

Why do you want to join Novus Vita?
I would like to join a raiding guild that has fun but also gets the job done.

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita?
Elesmera

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience?
I havent done much really of TBC raids.

What is your WotLK raiding experience?
On Staze and Wooddy combined raid experience i have done:
Naxx 10 and 25man:Cleared
OS 10 and 25man: Done but havent done drakes.
EoE: Cleared
ToTc 10 and 25man: Cleared
Onxyia Lair: 10 and 25man: cleared
ulduar 10: I have done the first part and the second part but none other.
Ulduar 25: I havent done any yet.

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations?
Warriors Tanks do not really have a rotation, but the main spells i use are Devistate, Revenge, Thunder Clap, Sheild Slam and Heroic strike. I use my CD's when needed to help out the healers heal when i am taking heavy damage and use my Sheild Bash, Shockwave and Concussion Blow when needed. I will also Charge into the targets.

What are the most important stats for your class, explain?
Defence above 540, Dodge Parry and Block i need to gain as much as i can, Stamina for as much Hp as possible without reducing other stats, Strength to increase my hits, expertise roughly around 26 to reduce my chance to be blocked and Hit rating so i can gain aggro by hitting the target more.

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead?
Of course i am.

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday.
I can raid most nights, and i am on usally from 18:00 til 23:30.

Do you have/can you install our guild addons?
- Omen Yes
- OrA2 Yes
- DBM Yes

Are you able to use Ventrilo?
Yes i am and i do have a mic so i can talk as well.

How long have you been playing WoW?
On wooddy i have been playing 22 days 1 hour. With all my characters total time played added up it is over 100days.

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? [Optional]
Atm i am revising for my exams and i will be having exams all week starting on monday, Theses are my last exams i know of until June. If i do get in the guild and find out i have another exam/s throughtout the year i will imform an officer/Gm to tell them that i may be revising for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted)   Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted) EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:48 pm

Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
Elesmera

PostSubject: wooddy   Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted) EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 8:50 am

I've done a few raids with this guy and he's pro-geared and skilled, but most of all a nice guy so ye..
/vouch ^^

eles
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted)   Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted) EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:20 am

Hi Wooddy,

I'm willing to give you a trial on the basis that you keep us very well informed on any planned absences for exams, etc. Also, we are a 16+ guild for good reason, I worry that some of our conversation and 'banter' may be a little inappropriate, but we will see how we get on.

The cuddles you gave me in Dalaran were a big persuasion, plus a vouch from Elesmera.

Please /w Tourn or Awni in game for an invite.

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted)   Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Protection Warrior Tank (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1