Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rockfists level 80 tank/dps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jay sawyer

rockfists level 80 tank/dps Empty
PostSubject: rockfists level 80 tank/dps   rockfists level 80 tank/dps EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 11:03 am

Personal Information
Name: jay

Character Information
Character Name: rockfists
Level: 80
Class: paladin
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Rockfists
Professions: enchanting/jewelcrafting
Alts: level 80 dk (dps) level 80 hunter (dps) level 42 druid

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? i have been in a lot of guilds in the past only on my other characters but im concentrating most on this class and spec because im enjoying it Very Happy

Why do you want to join Novus Vita? to make new friends raid with my fellow guildmates and to enjoy myself :L

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita? my good m8 from skl wooddy

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? i actually never raided then because i was level 68 when wotlk came out but i have done most of them now with some runs that people have called out in chat

What is your WotLK raiding experience? cleared naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 ulduar 6/14 10 man totc 2/5 VOA 10/25 cleared and onyxia 10

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations? my role is tank and since im enjoying it i feel i can do the best for the raid.when i pull a boss i first of all use taunt then avengers shield after that holy shield then lay conscencration down and use hammer of the rightouseness<if i spelt it right XD

What are the most important stats for your class, explain? stam defence parry dodge and block is needed to be a good tank

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead? ye sure

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday. i can raid mondays till thursdays till 24:00 and on weekends im up all night Very Happy

Do you have/can you install our guild addons? yes
- Omen
- OrA2
- DBM

Are you able to use Ventrilo? yes

How long have you been playing WoW? 3 years

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? [Optional] cool easy going and not a trouble Smile
Back to top Go down
Awni

rockfists level 80 tank/dps Empty
PostSubject: Re: rockfists level 80 tank/dps   rockfists level 80 tank/dps EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:52 pm

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your application - Tourn and I have a few questions so could you whisper one of us in game next time you are on please that would be great?

Many thanks, hope to speak to you soon Smile

Awni <3
Back to top Go down

rockfists level 80 tank/dps
Page 1 of 1