Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

holy /retri paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
polioreina

holy /retri paladin Empty
PostSubject: holy /retri paladin   holy /retri paladin EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 6:12 am

Personal Information
Name: justin

Character Information
Character Name: polioreina
Level: 80
Class: paladin
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Polioreina
Professions: JC,mining
Alts: 70mage

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? untamed/BTR,galathea, galathea is to strickt for me, had to join to often, then i joind again as social but i left cause of some arguments with other members, untamed and btr are to un organized for me, 30mins late without any warning etc.

Why do you want to join Novus Vita? wanna start raiding again, ( i did do raiding but pugs),

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita? ye i think i wil know some peeps. dunno by name atm.

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? ddint do any raiding back then

What is your WotLK raiding experience? naxx 10/14 uldu 9/14 icc10 3/4 icc25 1/4 toc10 5/5 toc25 3/5 ( anub also). togc 1/5 ( only anub) , rest cleared

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations? as holy im just suppose to keep the tanks filled @ all time, in 10man wil help a little on a cloth ( for example), by sacred shielding him, helps alot by fights like last boss icc

What are the most important stats for your class, explain? intellect, gives mana/sp/crit

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead? ye ofcourse

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday. Umm i think there wil be some nights i can do 6 nights, but also some weeks i can do 3 nights, 3 nights @least

Do you have/can you install our guild addons?
- Omen
- OrA2
- DBM

I have ye.

Are you able to use Ventrilo? ye

How long have you been playing WoW? since october 08

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? [Optional] not that i would know about now. , a ye, im in pvp gear atm, wil log out in pve gear
Back to top Go down

holy /retri paladin
Page 1 of 1