Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitzhammer

Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:57 am

Personal Information
Name: Marco

Character Information
Character Name: Blitzhammer
Level: 80
Class: Pally
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Blitzhammer
Professions: Alchemy/ Herbalism
Alts: Glaciuz( my main at lvl 70 ) --> 73 Hunter, Innerfire--> 74 Deathknight, Mileenah --> 48 rogue, Portiuz-->29 mage

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Mojo - disbanded
Alts- Disbanded
Dominion - Disbanded

Why do you want to join Novus Vita?
all my fellow ingame friends are so no doubt win guaranteed =)

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita? loads of people, not gonna start naming them =)

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? started raiding in tbc, in tbc i cleared everything but vasjh and kaelthas, and had a few bosses down in Black temple before the nerf. Never started Sunwell

What is your WotLK raiding experience? Cleared everything up to ulduar, there im missing vezaxx and that last mofo of a boss. ive cleared totc 10 but ive been quite inactive since i went to dominion social( new job, girlfriend ), so havent cleared 25 man.

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations? raidbuffs, healing mostly tank healing but nowadays with the right glyphs and spells( and skill ofc) us pallys can heal up the raid fast aswell. also our auras can provide the nessary boost to be succesful in bossencounters.
i also have offspec in protection but since i levveled my char holy ( which is slower then watching a tree grow :p) im not as imba in that as i am at my healing....ahem ^^

What are the most important stats for your class, explain?

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead?
sure, but think holy/prot is kindof most wanted specs so =)

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday.
2-3 depending on how good the mood of my Girlfriend is ^^, if thats too little im willing to be a social member aswell...just for the laughs

Do you have/can you install our guild addons? have every needed raid addon installed
- Omen
- OrA2
- DBM

Are you able to use Ventrilo? ofc Smile

How long have you been playing WoW? 3 years now, sigh

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? [Optional]
i just kicked a fieldgoal with my cat because he spilled my beer on my keyboard
Back to top Go down
Spagetti

PostSubject: Re: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 12:42 pm

GLACCCCC!!!! Smile Let me lick your muscles you beast!!!
Back to top Go down
Spagetti

PostSubject: Re: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 12:44 pm

Blitzhammer wrote:

( new job, girlfriend)

Dump her and go out with me and you can join? Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Blitzhammer

PostSubject: Re: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 1:14 pm

Spagetti wrote:

start licking!!!!! hahahahah
and amagad i didnt know u were in this guild aswell babe Very Happy
shud be loads fun imo, like the old days of making fools out of ourselves in karazhan :p
Back to top Go down
Spagetti

PostSubject: Re: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 1:53 pm

Blitzhammer wrote:
Spagetti wrote:

start licking!!!!! hahahahah
and amagad i didnt know u were in this guild aswell babe Very Happy
shud be loads fun imo, like the old days of making fools out of MYSELF in karazhan :p

/fixed

Speak for yourself.. I was god damn pro from day 1!
Back to top Go down
Awni

PostSubject: Re: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:07 am

Many thanks for your application.

Accepted for a 3 week trial - give Tourn or Awni a /w in game for your invite.

Looking forward to seeing Spag lick your muscles! Shocked

Awni <3
Back to top Go down
Spagetti

PostSubject: Re: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:08 am

lol Smile I love an audience!
Back to top Go down
watchyourback

PostSubject: Re: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:11 am

awni he was former dominion dont he get instand member because guild disband
Back to top Go down
Awni

PostSubject: Re: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:49 am

I believe Blitzhammer already chatted to Tourn regarding that, hence an application.
Since neither Tourn nor I have ever played with Blitz I think it would be fairer if he had a trial period.

Awni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)   Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blitzhammer - Holy / Protection (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1