Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghosthammer

Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined)   Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:07 pm

Personal Information
Name: Joe

Character Information
Character Name: Powercrit
Level: 80
Class: Shaman
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com
Professions: Engineering i think - Not leveled it
Alts: well this is currently an alt, my mains are Ghosteh - 80 Rogue, Ghosthammer - 80 Pala. greg told me to apply on this as you need an ele shaman Smile Alts - Deadlysecret - 72 DK and Ríanó - 64 Hunter

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? I havnt raided much on this, just a few pugs

Why do you want to join Novus Vita? I know a few people in it, and you look like you are going to go somewhere, so i want to join as quick as i can

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita? Canty, Goodwarr/Cutemage

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? Nothing, my rogue only hit 70 as LK was released so i did most of kara thats it

What is your WotLK raiding experience? on this char - naxx25 - 6/15 and uld10 - 2/14 but on my other 80s ive cleared naxx, and 9/14 uld and EoE10, All OS upto 1d i think. Not had a chance to do ToC, ive attempted it with pugs a few times, ive never actually been in but i have read up on tacts alot so i pretty much know them.

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations? As a shaman, nice totems and a few buffs on cast, a high dps - when geared Razz and im not 100% on shaman yet but FS - LB, CL LB until CL and LB are off CD, keep FL up

What are the most important stats for your class, explain? SP, increased spell dmg ofc. Crit and Hit ofc and abit of MP5 / Int

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead? Most of the time, if its something i have rarely done i will give it a go anyway

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday. Pretty much every night. if i cant make it i will tell you

Do you have/can you install our guild addons?
- Omen Ye
- OrA2 Ye
- DBM Ye

Are you able to use Ventrilo? Yes - Mic is broken atm Sad

How long have you been playing WoW? 2years now

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? [Optional] Im a friendly person i love the game, i play it to love it i know what im doing, I know im underage but im very mature for my age Very Happy, Im sure greg will back me up on that ! <3
Back to top Go down
Goodwarrior

PostSubject: :)   Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:21 pm

Very nice guy is joe. I believe he would be a positive step for the guild to take on. He's very active. Voted Wink Give shammy.
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined)   Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined) EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 2:51 am

Hello,

Thanks for your application, before I carry on with the application... can you definitely manage the raid times? We have taken on a couple of younger members so far who have already now told us they can't make the end of raids having said they could when we spoke to them - also parents constantly calling them doesn't go down well in the raids.

If you can promise me this... then we will look at your application further.

What is your current average DPS?

EDIT: Will you be levelling 2 professions to enhance your character?

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
Yanoosh

PostSubject: Re: Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined)   Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined) EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 9:39 am

Hi m8,

I want to see any WWS report, VoA or any 10/25 raid.
And why u dont have any professions at 450 lvl ???

thank you
Back to top Go down
Ghosthammer

PostSubject: Re: Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined)   Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined) EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 1:28 pm

Tourn,
Yea, i should be able to make raids 3 riems a week, if i cant i will inform you. it would mostly be something to do with family, rarely happens
My dps on a lvl 80 dummy is 2.6k, cant remember on a HC one though.
Hopefully i will level my proffs sometime but im always busy on my mains Smile
thanks

Yanoosh,
Sorry, whats a WWS report?
and i have cleared voa10 on this char, but both on my mains so i know what to do Smile
The reason i have not leveled my proffs is im always busy on one of my other 80s, and i havnt done much on this char yet Smile
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined)   Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined) EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 1:54 am

Hi Joe,

I'm sorry but we only accept main characters into this guild - your whole focus needs to be with us to be part of our team. I'm unable to accept you on this basis. We are looking for an Elemental Shaman, but only one who is who is in Novus Vita 100% and fully commited to their class.

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined)   Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Powercrit - 80 shaman ( ele ) (Declined)
Page 1 of 1