Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arms Warrior Application (Declined)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rhion

Arms Warrior Application (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Arms Warrior Application (Declined)   Arms Warrior Application (Declined) EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:03 pm

Personal Information
Name: Luke

Character Information
Character Name: Rhiongannedd
Level: 80
Class: Warrior
Character Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Rhionganedd
Professions: JC + BS - 450

Why do you want to join Novus Vita? Looking for a nice, casual-hardcore, friendly raiding guild to settle down to for ICC.

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita? I'm kind of new to this server.

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? Didn't raid much in TBC but cleared kara, za, tk, gruul's.

What is your WotLK raiding experience? Cleared everything except, algalon, a few 25man ulduar HM's, and totgc 25m HM.

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations?

Max dps whilst avoiding fires and bad things alike. Sometimes if a tank dies, I might need to go shield and 1h and taunt a boss or an add whilst the tank gets battleressed etc.

My dps rotation goes as follows - Charge > rend > ms > OP > execute when procced, priority on MS, making sure to use OP and EXECUTE procss all the time and keeping BS on cd, and slamming when I have excess rage inbetween MS, OP and execute sometimes heroic strike when flowing in rage and just before BS if I have the rage. Managed to pull 7500 dps on koralon the fire watcher in voa(1on1 dps Razz) just to let you know what kind of numbers I can do.

What are the most important stats for your class, explain? ARP ARP ARP

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead?

Of course, I use the basic/best possible arms raid dps talent build.

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday.

Im hoping as many as possible, I will make sure to attend at least 3 nights a week.

Do you have/can you install our guild addons?
- Omen yes
- OrA2 yes
- DBM yes

Are you able to use Ventrilo?
Yes

How long have you been playing WoW?
nearly 3 years.

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? [Optional]
I am a pretty quick learner, like to make new friends and love to pvp Razz
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arms Warrior Application (Declined)   Arms Warrior Application (Declined) EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:08 pm

Hey mate thanks for your application, I will get back to you as soon as possible Smile

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
Awni

PostSubject: Re: Arms Warrior Application (Declined)   Arms Warrior Application (Declined) EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 4:40 am

Hi there,

Do you have a Pve set of gear? The armory link shows pretty much full pvp.

Perhaps you could /w Tourn in game - he should be on around 18.30 game time.

Thanks
Awni cat
Back to top Go down
rhion

PostSubject: Re: Arms Warrior Application (Declined)   Arms Warrior Application (Declined) EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 5:14 am

Hey sorry, yes I have full pve gear, I think I forgot to log out in it last night, if you want /w me in game and I can show you.

Thanks for the quick replies <3
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arms Warrior Application (Declined)   Arms Warrior Application (Declined) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:04 am

Sorry for the delay, we're just assessing our current recruitment needs.

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
illusiunist

PostSubject: Hey Rhion ;P   Arms Warrior Application (Declined) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:45 am

This guy is truely a prof... he knows hes stuff, and also almost one-critted ziffer....

Vouch from me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arms Warrior Application (Declined)   Arms Warrior Application (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arms Warrior Application (Declined)
Page 1 of 1