Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twinkhunt hunter (Declined)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twinkhunts

Twinkhunt hunter (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Twinkhunt hunter (Declined)   Twinkhunt hunter (Declined) EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 2:16 pm

name: Daniel
Age: 15 (I'm not going to be leaving in middle of raid because my 'mommy' said i have to go bed).

Character Information
Character Name: Twinkhunts
Level: 80
Class: Huntard
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/Twinkhunts
Professions: Herb 450 / Alch 450
Alts: only me and my banker and some horde character I bearly play

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? Shutout: Good guild only problem was key people left, people we were still a new guild, and they was patient enough to wait till we got enough people, so they left. then everyone else left, then it /gdisbanded. I was in Shutout they had decent raiding exp, they decided to merge with Nutcase, but I didn't want to, and lastly Kerveror. Amazing guild: Just they raid to early, it's just I come home and expected to raid: I want to find a guild with a later time at raiding.

Why do you want to join Novus Vita? Well, firstly, the progress is pretty good, I want to start fresh with a new guild. and want to be with good atmosphere and want to be with skilled players.

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita? No.

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? I was lvl 10, I left wow for a few years then came back 3 months when wotlk came out.

What is your WotLK raiding experience? Naxx 10 cleared: Toc 10 Normal Cleared: Totc 25 Normal Cleared: Onyxia 10 Cleared: Onyxia 25 man Cleared. VoA 10 man cleared, VoA 25 man cleared: My raiding experience maybe be abit poor, But I know tatics for all and I mean All bosses, I'm good at readings tatics, And I wont come to a raid without knowing what I'm doing.;

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations? My job as a DPS, is to do good damage per second, but as saying that, not to over-aggro, My rotation is: Black-Arrow, Explosive shot, Serpent sting, Aimed shot, Steady shot, then rinse and repeat till my cd comes back.

What are the most important stats for your class, explain? Agility, Attack Power, Crit, Arp

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead? Ofc, I dont mind what spec you want me to go, I can do good DPS in any spec.

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday. Yes

Do you have/can you install our guild addons? yes
- Omen
- OrA2
- DBM

Are you able to use Ventrilo? yes

How long have you been playing WoW?a few years, stop playing due I was bored, but leveled to 80 and found it fun.

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? [Optional]
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twinkhunt hunter (Declined)   Twinkhunt hunter (Declined) EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 2:05 am

Hello mate,

Thanks for your application, I will get back to you shortly.

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
nightlock

PostSubject: Re: Twinkhunt hunter (Declined)   Twinkhunt hunter (Declined) EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 7:19 am

thanks for application

and he is a good hunter ,,,,

cheers.. pro Surprised
Back to top Go down
Yanoosh

PostSubject: Re: Twinkhunt hunter (Declined)   Twinkhunt hunter (Declined) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 3:41 am

Hello,

I want to see ur PVE gear and some WWS report.

And ur achievments looks strange tbh.
Maybe ur ready for Ulduar, but for sure not for ToGC or IC.

Thanks,
Y
Back to top Go down
Elesmera

PostSubject: yus yus   Twinkhunt hunter (Declined) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:13 am

Tbh yanoosh, i allready went toc with this guy and he did quite well.
I don't know what his attendance is/will be like, but he's a pro player.

eles
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twinkhunt hunter (Declined)   Twinkhunt hunter (Declined) EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:59 am

Sorry for the delay, will catch you in game for a chat if you're still interested.

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkhunt hunter (Declined)   Twinkhunt hunter (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkhunt hunter (Declined)
Page 1 of 1