Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goodwarrior

Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted)   Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted) EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 11:38 am

Personal Information
Name: Greg

Character Information
Character Name: Goodwarrior, Cutemage
Level: Both lvl 80
Class: warrior and mage
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com
Professions:
Alts: Cutepriest, lvl 46 Disc and shadow Priest.

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?

Was part of the very old Asylum in tbc, leader disbanded guild.
Tribal in tbc, left due to the fact i needed to have a break from wow for RL issues.
Collatral in Guild in LK, it disbanded due to the leader being offline for some time.
Dominion well you know the story there Crying or Very sad

Why do you want to join Novus Vita? Alot of ex members from Dominion guild, ex guildies. our pedigree is the level I aspire to in my play, I feel that to achieve the goals and progression I desire requires access to the skills and knowledge that the portray.

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita? Yes i know some lovely people hint hint.

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? Was in the Old Asylum in TBC we made nice progress as we got ranked 3rd on realm before the disband.
Went through SCC, TK , MH and BT with the following 2 guilds, Asylum and Tribal.

What is your WotLK raiding experience?

OS 10/25 man cleared both with 3 drakes up.
Nax 10/25 man with most ach done.
VoA 10/25 man cleared.
Uldaur 10/25 man cleared up to yogg with alot of hardmodes done.
Toc 10/25 man cleared with some ach done.
Togc 10 man cleared
Togc 25 man 3/5 boss's down.

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations? As Tank mob rotation charge, thunder clap , shockwave and cleave. Fury rotation is WW, BT, HS when above 50% rage, and Slam when it lights up and use my cooldowns when needed again depends on what kinda fight it is.
Mage rotation is PoM cd to start with followed by x 4 Arcane Blast, if dosen't porc i use Arcane Barrage, if the x 4 Arcane dose porc Missiles Barrage i use my Arcane Missiles, and always save my rest of cool downs for shammy heroism if there is one with oin the raid. I use my Mana gem and mana pot if needed but many time my cooldown on Evovation.

What are the most important stats for your class, explain? Warrior tanking would be def rating, dodge , parry , expertise and hit if it's free.
Mage is spell power, spirit , crit , hit and haste rating.

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead? Yes

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday. Yes i can make them.

Do you have/can you install our guild addons? Yes and others also for my class's.
- Omen
- OrA2
- DBM

Are you able to use Ventrilo? Yes

How long have you been playing WoW? Before tbc alittle.

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? Yes that's right am scottish i enjoy the odd pint of 5. It's in my DNA. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dugie

PostSubject: Re: Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted)   Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:37 am

Hey Greg!

Guess my 2 questions were, with your Pali being in Galathea will we get to see you much for raids, and also, we seem to have a lot of melee, would you be comfortable raiding a lot witht he mage if that was what was needed most?

Having asked that, /vouch clown
Back to top Go down
illusiunist

PostSubject: Hey matey   Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 8:36 am

hey Greg, sounds good you wanna join us again Very Happy

big Vouch from me!
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted)   Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:02 am

Hey Greg,

Sorry I was supposed to reply last night but got distracted and forgot Crying or Very sad

We are extremely full on MeleƩ at the moment so if you're happy to raid on your Mage then I see no reason not to bring you here. As you explained to me in /w you 're not raiding with Galathea so there shouldn't be any conflicts in raiding times.

Give me a shout in game.

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted)   Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior & Mage Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1