Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canty - Arms / fury warrior (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canty

Canty - Arms / fury warrior (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Canty - Arms / fury warrior (Accepted)   Canty - Arms / fury warrior (Accepted) EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 9:07 am

Personal Information
Name: Ben

Character Information
Character Name: Canty
Level: 80
Class: Warrior
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Canty
Professions: Jewelcrafting + Mining
Alts: Skaarj - 80 hunter. Ignoré - 62 DK. Sométhing - 49 Mage (horde - hellfire). Joínt - 78 paladin. Cellas - 38 Spriest. And various other alts. cba to list them Razz

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? Well to be honest, during wotlk i have been very inactive in terms of raiding, i was in Corithians when i hit 80, cleared Naxx 10 + 25 with them, left because GM and officers went semi afk. I later joined is AFK and with them cleared a bit of Ulduar 10, i left because guild fell apart and went social.

Why do you want to join Novus Vita? Because im looking for a guild that will progress that i can be a part of, playing with skilled + friendly players.

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita? Dranarch Razz

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? Vanilla - i didn't play. Tbc - i hit 70 late on in TBC, when BT was released, so i only cleared Kara, Maggy, Gruul + Some of Zul'Aman.

What is your WotLK raiding experience?Naxx 10 + 25 Cleared. OS 10 + 25 Cleared, 0Ds up though. Maly 10 + 25 cleared. Onyxia 10 + 25 cleared. 12/14 10 Man Ulduar - 0 HMs. 7/14 25 Man Ulduar - 0 HMs. Totc 10 - Cleared. Toc 25 - Cleared up to Twins.

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations?
My role in raids is to provide shouts (health / attack power) and always to come prepared with buff food, flasks, potions and to always come to raids knowing boss fights. To provide a high amount of dps at all times. Well im fury atm, which doesn't really include a rotation, more of just bashing my keyboard for whatever is off CD. Slam when procs ofc, and when full on rage Spam hc strike. As arms Charge, keep rend up, MS + Sudden Death procs when i can, Overpower when proc is on 3-4 seconds, Slam when everything is on cooldown or when i have full rage (or Hc strike).

What are the most important stats for your class, explain?atm Im socketed full str for Fury, i suppose once i got enough Arp without gems i should switch. Basically best stats for my class + spec is Arp. Strength, Crit and hit rating ofc.

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead? Ofcourse, no problem with it at all, aslong as i get a raid spot. =P

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday. I can raid everyday, except on the odd occasion when family are round or when i go out with friends on a friday. I can't raid this week Monday - Friday due to exams so i need to revise, but other than that im fine.

Do you have/can you install our guild addons?
- Omen Got
- OrA2 Got
- DBM Got

Are you able to use Ventrilo? Yepp.

How long have you been playing WoW? Hmm, around 2 years now maybe, maybe longer maybe less.

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? I know required age is 16. But i applied anyway in the hope that you will consider my application anyway, since im a mature person and am very organised and will attend raids. Raid times aren't a problem either.
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

Canty - Arms / fury warrior (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canty - Arms / fury warrior (Accepted)   Canty - Arms / fury warrior (Accepted) EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:17 am

Hi Canty,

I'm willing to give you a trial on the basis that you keep us very well informed on any planned absences for exams, etc. Also, we are a 16+ guild for good reason, I worry that some of our conversation and 'banter' may be a little inappropriate, but we will see how we get on.

Please /w Tourn or Awni in game for an invite.

Tourn
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com

Canty - Arms / fury warrior (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1