Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application - mysticfire arcane mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mysticfire

application - mysticfire arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: application - mysticfire arcane mage   application - mysticfire arcane mage EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 2:02 pm

Personal Information
Name: mike

Character Information
Character Name: mysticfire
Level: 80
Class: mage
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=mysticfire
Professions: alch tailor (maxed)
Alts: necrolysis, holyxstrike tarilyn (lvling the last 2 atm)

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? the covenant, on the 3rd break up i left with the breakee's but didnt like it there

Why do you want to join Novus Vita? i was looking for a new home and an old friend suggested here

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita? missangel, illusiunist, frostz, zangao(dunno if he remembers) elesmera ( i hope u remember.. ;p)

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience? done all tbc, and a few vanillas since

What is your WotLK raiding experience? everything but ICC

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations? uhhh... caterer, transportation.... cc (if arises) flat dps.. AB spam (with judgement->ABarr) till AM proc rinse and repeat

What are the most important stats for your class, explain? SP/HASTE(softcap at around 800ish) int, crit spirit.... Hit goes without saying

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead? yeh but il cry if u make me go frostfire

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday. ... :S i would try to make three but i can generally assure 2 a week,

Do you have/can you install our guild addons?
- Omen yes
- OrA2 no but can get
- DBM yes

Are you able to use Ventrilo? yes but mic issues

How long have you been playing WoW? since last jan

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? [Optional] im a decent fun loving guy who just wants to have a bit of fun Razz

Last edited by mysticfire on Sat 19 Dec 2009, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
missangel

PostSubject: Hey old friend   application - mysticfire arcane mage EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 3:02 pm

Hey mate, good to see you finaly decided to join us.

Good old Mystic, big vouch from me and illu Smile
Back to top Go down
Tourn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: application - mysticfire arcane mage   application - mysticfire arcane mage EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 3:03 am

Heya,

Sorry for the slow response, we've actually move forums and I hadn't checked this one.

Will have a word with the officers and get back to you.

Tourn king
Back to top Go down
https://novusvita.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application - mysticfire arcane mage   application - mysticfire arcane mage Empty

Back to top Go down

application - mysticfire arcane mage
Page 1 of 1