Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aedicus

Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 8:57 am

Personal Information
Name: Adrian

Character Information
Character Name: Aedicus
Level:80
Class: Warlock
Character Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Aedicus
Professions: Engineering and Mining
Alts: Daymare, Blis

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?
Various guilds including some made by me and my RL friends. However none better than Vindicta in terms of raiding. There are 3 reasons why i left them:
1. They were becoming a second job and i do not have time for that
2. They were not raiding
3. In the case of the guilds that me and my RL friends made i noticed that the some of my friends had different goals, loyalty and drive then what we initially discussed. As such we still are RL friend but we do not play wow together.

Why do you want to join Novus Vita?
Given the experience from the above events i am looking for a mature balance attitude and game play which is what i heard of Novus Vita.
Then there is the riding time which is good for me and i want to have fun getting to end game content

Do you know anyone in Novus Vita?
Missangel

What is your pre TBC and TBC raiding experience?
None

What is your WotLK raiding experience?
Most raids 10/25 up to ToC (included)

Can you explain your role within a raid, including rotations?
I'll try to keep this simple, but if required i will add detail to the information below.
Role in Raid: Beside the stones there is not much a Destro lock can do for the raid but dps
Rotation: Life Tap; CoE or CoD (depending on the raid composition) Chaos Bolt; Immolate; Conflagrate; Incinerate (x3 + filler) and Soulshatter to get away with it

What are the most important stats for your class, explain?
HIT (up to hit cap)
Spell power
Haste
Crit

Are you willing to respec to a PvE build/a build which the guild needs for a raid to go ahead?
A group cannot do more than the sum of its individuals unless they act as a team .... so yes i have no problem with it

How many evenings will you be available for raids in WotLK? We require 3 nights per week minimum. Our raid times are 20:00 until 23:30 Sunday - Thursday.
Depending on my RL job i may sometime miss out on the raids - I'll try to meet the requirements. Some times RL will have priority (i know you can understand that) however i will inform the raid leaders in advance.

Do you have/can you install our guild addons?
- Omen
- OrA2
- DBM
Yes

Are you able to use Ventrilo?
Yes (both way communication)

How long have you been playing WoW?
For about a year and a half

Is there anything else you would like us to know about? [Optional]
I wish you all the best and fun this game can offer.
Back to top Go down

Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1